The Global Ye! Youth Entrepreneurship Awards are now open for applications. Are you under 30, running an innovative, fast-growing and impactful business? We are looking for you! Apply for this prestigious award hosted as an official event of Germany’s G20 Presidency!
About the Award
Ye! Global Award is an annual award that acknowledges and celebrates an outstanding young entrepreneur’s work in deploying innovative solutions and business models in a startup company that demonstrates not only high growth potential, but also high impact on the society. The Ye! Award is part of the Global Inclusion Awards. This year, the Ye! Award is also an official event of Germany’s G20 Presidency!
Here's our application criteria:
You, the entrepreneur:
- You are between 16 - 30 years old and you are the founder/co-founder of the startup company
- Your show a high level of integrity and a commitment to sustainability
- Existing, registered companies (>1 year of operations) with proven customer base
- Post revenue
- Scalable or replicable business models
- Potential for sustainable job creation
- Commitment to the principles of People, Planet, Profit.
How does it work?
You can submit an application through our online application form at the end of this page.
- 6 February – 15 March 2017: The application process is open
- 20 March – 31 March 2017: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted*
- 16 April – 18 April 2017: Jury will finalize the winners*
- 19 April 2017: The finalists will be announced
- 3 May 2017: The Award Ceremony takes place in Berlin, Germany.
* Shortlisted applications will be contacted by the Ye! team for a phone interview and will be requested to supply additional documentation to support their application.
* The jury is made up of expereinced investors, finance media and high-level governmental representatives from the international organizations.
March 15, 2017 at 00:00 CET