The entrepreneurship field is not gender equal, but this shouldn't stop you from building a successful venture. Below we share some of the best articles on how to tackle the challenge!
- How Women Overcome Challenges in Business
- Tackling Female Entrepreneur Challenges in 2018
- How Women face Challenges in the Business World
- The Top Challenges Faced by Women in Business in 2018
- 5 Business Challenges Women Entrepreneurs Face and How to Overcome
Check out some of the female entrepreneurs of the Ye! Community who are rocking it!
- Sanjana Sanghi - The Pop-Up Hut. It is a unique food concept store where we introduce to you a different food pop-up almost every week/month! You can discover some of the hidden treasures of Bombay or even international flavors and food trends, all at ONE store.
- Aisa Mijeno - Sustainable Alternative Lighting Corp. We are a social startup developing a sustainable and cost effective ecological lamp activated by saltwater.
- Molly Burke - BAP Finance. BAP does asset financing loans for rural farmers in Uganda. With our first product, a lease to own bicycle, our farmer customers triple market attendance and increase income by over 35%.
- Agang K. - The Clicking Generation. The Clicking Generation is a social enterprise Academy for kids and teens that utilities age appropriate, interactive and fun filled approved technology curriculum.
- Andreea Pavel - Seed For Tech. Seed For Tech is a product-based company dedicated to early or later-stage startups. We build software products in exchange for equity and provide technology services for startups, depending on the needs.
Photo Credit: Ye! Community