A free-to-use feature within Google Ads, its tools for generating keyword ideas and bid estimations can help you plan your marketing strategy. By using the Google Ads Keyword Tool, you can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even combine keyword lists to create new ones.
- Use Quality Keywords Over a Quantity of Keywords. If you’re struggling to think outside the box for keywords, or to find ones that are relevant to your business, the Keyword Planner can help you discover new terms and phrases potential customers are using to search for businesses like yours.
- Multiple keyword lists. Combines two separate lists that you’ll input to create new keyword combinations.
- Get search volume and trends. Shows the historical trending and search volume data of keywords.
- Get click and cost performance forecasts. Gives you performance projections for your keyword lists based on average bids and your budget.
- Show Your Ads to Your Geographic Audience. The Keyword Planner’s filters allow you to customize where your ads show up based on language or location.
Try the Google Keyword Planner for free now and forever.
Read more on Google Keyword Planner website and find the plan that suits you and your business!