For young entrepreneurs starting out in business today, social media might seem invaluable to success. While it offers huge opportunities for business, there may also be a danger that social media, or too much of it, can have negative effects. Check out some of the best articles to tackle social media and strike a balance:
1. Today a whopping three billion people are active on social media and these platforms are making young people more entrepreneurial than ever. But is social media really a good thing for young entrepreneurs?
2. What are the top 10 social networks for entrepreneurs? Each helps entrepreneurs succeed by providing them with the guidance, tools and resources they need to setup their company and gain exposure.
3. Over the years, many different brands have built large social media empires gaining lots of clients and social media followers. Here, 21 social media marketing strategies to grow your business.
4. Old media is dying. That reality is evident in our daily lives and reflects how one consumes news, is entertained and stays engaged with the world. What is changing for entrepreneurs with the evolution of social media?
5. There is no doubt that social media plays a key role for the younger generation starting out in business today. Now, the problem remains learning the best way to use these platforms to help your business succeed.
Photo credit: Flickr