This week Ye! gathers the top project management tools of 2018. These tools will help with the management of knowledge, ideas, projects and employees. Depending on the size and needs of your enterprise each of these offers different features. Check out the description and reviews to determine which of these tools can meet your needs and help your business grow and run more efficiently! While most are paid, some are FREE or have free trials so you can give it a go before you commit!
1. ASANA- Asana is designed to help teams track their work and manage projects. Suitable for small to large businesses. More importantly it’s basic package is FREE which is why it may be the most popular.
2. MONDAY.COM - Monday.com is a collaboration application designed for teams of all sizes, it helps both tiny startups and huge enterprises work better as a team.
3. WRIKE- Wrike is perfect fit for mid-sized and enterprise companies that embrace teamwork, run multiple projects with multiple clients. Wrike can be tailored to meet your needs with custom workflows, fields, & reports.
4. TIME CAMP- Time Camp is a time tracking and time management application that can be used on your desktop or on your smartphone.
5. FRESHDESK (MINT)- Freshdesk is a one-stop solution for tackling and managing your business projects. This includes tracking: time of each project, expenses, issues, SLA management and access to reporting and analytics functionality. This management program is well-suited for a smaller business.
6. ZOHO PROJECTS- Zoho Projects’ free plan lets you manage only one project with 10 MB of storage space, although there is no cap on the number of people you invite to join your team. The paid plans include time tracking, budgeting, invoicing and expensing, recurrences and reminders, subtasks, and task duration.
7. SAMEPAGE- is built to keep your team, customers, partners, and vendors working together smoothly and efficiently. Combine files, tasks, calendars, maps, videos, diagrams and team conversation together on one page. Edit a page & track changes simultaneously with anyone you choose. Chat via video or text with individuals or teams without having to switch to another chat platform.
8. ACEPROJECT- AceProject helps manage all your projects within a single account including, project management, task management, time sheets, Gantt charts, calendars and document management. You can also keep informed with automated emails. Business owners and team leaders from various industries have substantially improved their project efficiency with Aceproject.
9. (Atlassian) CONFLUENCE- Confluence helps with knowledge management by organizing your powerful repository of information, opinions, and knowledge to help you answer questions, create how-to documents, and possibly identify the next big thing. Logical and consistent management of knowledge and a powerful search engine ensure that you can always find the right content, when you need it most.
10. BASECAMP- Basecamp combines *all* the tools teams need together in one place: message boards, schedules, to-do lists, group chat, documents & file storage, and more. Instead of stuff scattered all over, everything you're working on will be in one streamlined, organized place.