About the Award
The Ye! awards are designed to celebrate an outstanding young entrepreneur who is successfully running his/her own enterprise and is making a positive impact on society. This award is supported by EY Netherlands.
The award winner will win a sponsored trip to Sweden for the Global Awards Ceremony to join other entrepreneurs from around the world. The winner will also receive 50 hours of pro-bono consultancy services and mentoring from EY Netherlands.
The jury is made up of international high-level representatives from business and media.
The deadline for applications is 18 September 2016 at 00:00 CET
The Application Process
- 18 August – 18 September 2016: The application process is open
- 3 – 7 October 2016: Jury will finalize the winners
- 18 October 2016: The finalists will be announced
- End of November 2016: The Award Ceremony takes place at Stockholm, Sweden.
How does it work?
- Register/Log in to your Ye! Account.
- Complete the application form and submit to Ye!
It looks like you're not signed in
To access the application, please create an account or sign in to your existing one
Terms & conditions
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- Entrepreneur is aged 16 - 30 years old
- Show a high level of integrity and a commitment to sustainability
- Existing businesses (>2 years) with proven customer base
- Post revenue
- Scalable or replicable business models
- Potential for sustainable job creation
- Commitment to the principles of People, Planet, Profit.
More About the Award
The Ye! Award is part of the Global Inclusion Awards 2016. The Global Inclusion Awards 2016, a CYFI initiative, recognize and honor those that achieve greatness and demonstrate innovation in financial, social and livelihoods education, financial inclusion, and entrepreneurial support for children and youth at the national, regional and international level.
The Global Inclusion Awards 2016 will be evaluated along the following general criteria: Excellence, Accountability, Creativity, Partnership, Sustainability, Track Record, Impact, Outreach, Cost-effectiveness. For more info, please visit here.