In collaboration with our partners, Ye! offers training to youth entrepreneurs via Ye! BoostCamps, workshops and webinars. We also organize pitching events to allow the most promising young business leaders to meet with investors and policy makers.
Ye! and Startup Academy SA Present #UpgradeYourHustle x Ye! a capacity building training with 30 young entrepreneurs on digital marketing, legal advise, and business management. Register to attend here. Registration closes 12 June.
Ye! & Citi Alumni Network have teamed up for Global Community Day to offer live virtual coaching for Ye! entrepreneurs. Experts from around the world are volunteering their time to be paired up with youth entrepreneurs to share their expertise, offer guidance and support, and enhance the capacities of young entrepreneurs everywhere. These sessions will take place during the first week of June and be broadcast on Global Community Day, 8 June, 2019.
- Ghana Youth Entrepreneurship Convention - March 2019 This two day youth entrepreneurship convention featured panels, investor q&a, and various workshops and trainings. More than 180 youth entreprneurs and partners attended. Click here for further information.
- Ye! Uganda Summit - August 2018 100% youth organised and youth focused, this was the second summit organized by the Ye! Chapter, Uganda. Click here for more details.
- Ye! Egypt Awards - April 2018 The Ye! Young Entrepreneur Awards Egypt is the first ever, unique celebration of exceptional young entrepreneurs in Egypt. See more here.
- Ye! Pitching & Training Summit (Uganda) - Kampala (June, 2017) Organised in collaboration with the Ye! Uganda local chapter and Ye! Ambassador Sandra Letio, this event featured a government panel, pitching competition, and trainings. See more here.
- Global Youth Entrepreneurship Award - Berlin, Germany (March, 2017) Winners across four categories (Superstar, Rising Star, Rural Entrepreneur & Female Entrepreneur) were awarded during the G20 German Presidency Financial Inclusion Ceremony in Berlin. See more photos here. Read the report here.
- Ye! Pitching & Training Event (Zambia) - Lusaka (March, 2017) Organised in collaboration with COMESA this event highlighted the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Zambia. See more here.
- Ye! BoostCamp (Turkey) - Istanbul (Dec, 2016) Organised in collaboration with The Development Facility of the European Fund for Southeast Europe (EFSE DF) and ImpactHub Istanbul.
- Ye! Winners' Workshop (Sweden) - Stockholm (Nov, 2016) Two-day communications and leadership skills workshop attended by the 2016 Ye! piching event country winners and global entrepreneurship award finalists. Read more here.
- Ye! Boost Training & Hackathon (Ukraine) - Kiev (Oct, 2016) Organised in collaboration with The Development Facility of the European Fund for Southeast Europe (EFSE DF) and Digital Ukraine. See more here.
- Ye! Pitching Event & Award (India) - Mumbai (Oct, 2016)
- Ye! BoostCamp (Kosovo) - Pristina (Sep, 2016) Organised in collaboration with Innovations Center Kosovo and Kosovo Investment and Enterprise Support Agency.
- Ye! Pitching Event & Award (Kenya) - Nairobi (Jul, 2016) Organised in collaboration with UNCTAD
- Ye! Pitching Event - Accra (Nov, 2015) Organized in collaboration with MASLOC and Youth Enterprise Support Ghana
- Ye! Pitching Event - Amsterdam (Oct, 2015) Part of the Ye! Boost Program in Kenya, Ghana and the Philippines. Organized with the support of De Nederlandsche Bank (the Dutch Central Bank)
- Ye! Global Launch – Antalya (Sep, 2015) Organised with the support of the Turkish G20 Presidency
- Ye! Pitching Event – Geneva (Mar, 2015) Organised in collaboration with UNCTAD
- Ye! Pitching Event & EU Launch – Brussels (Mar, 2015) Organised in collaboration with the European Economic and Social Committee
- Ye! Pitching Event – Amsterdam (Dec, 2014) Organised with the support of Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets
Interested in what a Ye! Pitching Event is like? Check out a video below!